Airtel Free GPRs Trick For december 2012


Hello Frnz !!! Today I am back with Free GPRS tricks and Completing Requests of my Users this trick is for Airtel For using free Gprs the trick is very easy. But Before the Trick I will tell you that Mobile Network have Become very attentive to hackers who are hacking  the tricks and supplying them through forums or blogs so now this tricks will not be posted daily but still we will keep serving you the tricks through syber or proxy networks But Don't mind I am telling you This to inform you that tricks will noe be posted alternate days or weekends so don't get frustrated.


So Lets Go To The Trick:

So as I have mentioned that  trick is very simple, You have just to do that create a new settings for your phone using the following :




  • Apn:- airtelgprs.com
  • Proxy:- vuclip.com
  • Port:- 80
  • Homepage:- 174.142.196.230  OR 50.7.14.182 Or working In Your Area.


(Note:- Friend’s Use This Trick @ Low Balance.}